The Essence is a low-rise condominium which under development that will complete around 2023. With the location at the junction of Upper Thomas, Mandai and Sembawang Roads, from the condo takes some minute to connected amenities surrounding as nearby Springleaf MRT Station, Central Expressway. The development new launch just ONLY 85 units comprising of luxury facilities such as lap pool, spa, gymnastic room, clubhouse. The Essence up-coming developed by the joint of venture Lian Soon Holding Pte Ltd & OKP Land Pte Ltd.
With limited supply of condo, the neighborhood of the Essence condo is one of the least densely populated residential areas of Singapore. Discover The Essence location and its neighborhood area.
Why Invest In The Essence?
- Location: The Essence residences lied into a quiet residential neighborhood area in the Upper Thomson Road so that the development not built up as the rest of Singapore and you have more relaxing
- Shopping & Eating Center: In the middle of the vicinity, you can find many food outlets, restaurants and shopping malls. Some place is right next to the project and other at Sembawang Road or The Brooks I & II
- MRT Stations: Around 500m equally 7 to 8 minutes walking from The Essence condo, you can access Springleaf MRT Station or Orchard Road, Shenton Way, Marina Bay and East Coast Park.
- Accessibility: The Essence new launch is 2 minutes drive to the SLE ( Seletar Expressway )that joins the BKE, CTE and TPE making most parts of Singapore. It is just 20-25 minutes travel to CBD.
- Recreation: One of the best special in the Essence condo is cover by nature reserves, parks and reservoirs. The resident sits on between two large water bodies, the Lower and Upper Seletar Reservoirs and attendant park. It's also called green and pure environment in Singapore